Many Reasons to Choose Invisalign® Liners Over Traditional Braces
If you’re interested in achieving an even, radiant smile, our team at Made Ya Smile Spring Cypress, TX are here to help. We're thrilled to offer Invisalign clear aligners at our Houston, TX practice. During your appointment, we will discover whether or not you’re a suitable candidate for this treatment. We can also talk about why Invisalign trays are a more ideal choice than braces.
Benefits of opting for Invisalign liners over braces
Generally, aligning your teeth achieves more than simply improve their appearance. While both can generate a similar result of aligned teeth and improved oral health, there are several benefits of choosing Invisalign clear liners, like:
- Appearance: Metal braces can be considered unattractive and are definitely in view. Unlike these, Invisalign liners offer an indiscernible approach to align the teeth.
- Less lengthy treatment: Individuals who wear conventional braces will generally endure them for several years. However, with Invisalign orthodontics, the complete process generally lasts 6 – 18 months.
- More hygienic: Because Invisalign clear aligners can be taken out, it’s simpler to completely clean the teeth and gums. This can decrease buildup and result in better oral health.
- Comfort: Conventional metal braces have wire and metal that might scratch or puncture the inner part of your mouth. In contrast, clear liners are smooth. Metal braces also rely on a lot of pressure to address the teeth, unlike Invisalign liners.
- Eat whatever you want: You won't have any actual eating limitations with Invisalign liners. However, those with braces must keep away from chewy or crunchy food.
Learn about the Invisalign liners program
The Invisalign system straightens the teeth and improves oral wellness with the use of custom clear liners. Every aligner is worn over a week or two in order to apply gentle and constant force so the teeth can reach their ideal positions. At your consultation, we will have digital images taken of your teeth and jawbone to generate accurate impressions of your top and bottom arches. As soon as the aligners have been crafted, you will return to our Houston, TX office and learn how to wear, sanitize, and maintain them efficiently. After your Invisalign treatment is completed, we will create a custom retainer for your needs. Using your retainer will ensure that your teeth stay straight and minimize any possibility of changes in position.
Things Invisalign trays can improve upon
This system may address a variety of aesthetic oral concerns, such as:
- Overlapping teeth
- Bite alignment
- Gapped teeth
- Asymmetrical teeth
- Excess gum tissue
Typically, this treatment is a wonderful choice for any person who doesn’t want to commit to a lengthy ortho treatment. Teenagers and adults have chosen this discreet alternative as a quicker path toward an aligned smile.
Contrasting Invisalign trays and traditional metal braces
Contrasting these different orthodontic options could be difficult. However, our dentists at Made Ya Smile Spring Cypress, TX can offer the most accurate insight for your oral wellness. Invisalign treatment is a new-age solution for almost any patient in Houston, TX who hopes to straighten their teeth fastly, safely, and comfortably.
Hear more about straightening your teeth using Invisalign trays in Houston, TX
At Made Ya Smile Spring Cypress, TX, our staff has effectively helped many patients straighten their teeth with Invisalign aligners. When crooked or uneven teeth are keeping you from enjoying your dream smile, it could be time to seek out an easy, comfortable, and efficient treatment. Invisalign treatment provides a convenient way to enhance your dental health, along with the look of your smile. To learn if you’re an excellent candidate for Invisalign liners at our Houston, TX facility, call us to set up an appointment.